Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Schedule service for customers
- Manage service calendar and dispatch techs
- Must be extremely detail oriented with attention to accuracy and have a strong focus on customer relations.
- Ability to follow company process and procedures.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Position requires the handling multiple demands in fast paced environment.
- Must be proficient, in handling customer service calls, with high level of professionalism.
- Generating Work orders and Maintenance Contracts with efficient follow-up.
- Assist and handle day to tasks with service team
- Review technician’s electronic service work tickets and bill out on a daily basis
- Purchase order and vendor invoice management skills.
- Assist with various billing inquiries.
- Maintain and increase client satisfaction through high quality customer service and professionalism.
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive Medical Plan with Contribution
- Sick Days
Compensation based on qualifications and experience.