Stay aware of what’s happening at your Westchester County home, even when you’re away with the help of Stratagem Security. With brands like Alarm.com and Axis Communication’s interactive video monitoring you’ll never miss a moment of the key activity with features like these:
- Real-time video alerts: Get video clips sent directly to you via text or email for only activity you care about. Anytime the front door opens or motion is detected in the basement, the alarm is triggered, and you will receive direct alerts.
- Peek-in access: Smart home security video cameras capture motion or event-triggered video clips, making it easy to find exactly what you want to watch later on your smartphone, tablet or computer, no matter where you are.
- Live streaming video feeds: Check-in whenever you want from your smartphone, tablet or computer to get a live view of what’s going on in your home or business.
Stratagem Security offers a ton of home surveillance systems and commercial network video systems to choose from:
Stratagem Security’s extensive product line of commercial and smart home security systems offer a variety of camera types and features. A Stratagem Security technician will make sure you understand your options and needs before you buy. Here are some of the most common types and features to consider:
- Pan and Tilt
- Night vision with infrared
- HD recording
- Motion capture
- Local recording
- Retro fit
Buying the Right Connected Camera from Stratagem Security:
As High Definition cameras are getting smaller and more powerful, Stratagem Security wants to make sure you are able to make an informed choice. Try considering these points:
1. Know what you want to keep an eye on:
With a large range of features available, this is a good way to narrow down your choice of cameras. If you want to simply peek in on your home from time to time, make sure the smart home security system you choose includes access through a mobile app.
If you want something that will help you monitor what’s happening at home, you’ll need some more advanced features like motion detection, smart clip recording and video alerts.
2. Know where you want to put the camera:
Have your video cameras professionally installed by Stratagem Security near a door or in hallway. Home security system installation by Stratagem Security ensures your camera won’t draw too much attention wherever you may want it to be, both outdoor AND indoor.
3. Your camera is more powerful as part of a smart home security system:
The most important thing to consider before you buy a connected video camera is how it communicates with other connected home security devices. Working with your home security system, a smart video solution or commercial network video solution will do more than just tell you when it detects motion. It knows the difference between your dog barking at the mailman and your kids arriving home safely from school, and can closely monitor your employees’ activity during work hours and help you optimize their performance.
Stratagem Security proudly provides both residential and commercial security solutions to Westchester NY, Bronxville, Tuckahoe, Eastchester, Yonkers, White Plains, Ardsley, Hastings, Dobbs Ferry, Irvington, Tarrytown, Elmsford, Greenburgh, Mamaroneck, Larchmont, New Rochelle, Scarsdale, Mt. Vernon, Mount Vernon, Pelham, Port Chester, Harrison, Rye, the Tri-State area, New Jersey and New York City. Contact us to learn more!
Stratagem Security is proud to be a certified dealer of Exacqvision, Samsung, Axis and FLIR home security systems and cameras.